Finding reasons to smile (and documenting them) during the often chaotic whirlwind of everyday life.


Sunday, June 17, 2012

#12 Bored. Maybe I Should Repaint My Painting.

A while ago, I got this wild hair to paint on a large canvas. I had never painted anything (besides 7th grade art class) so why wouldn't I shoot for the largest dang canvas I could possibly find and then make it the major focal point in the kitchen. Today I decided I didn't like it anymore (not sure that I ever did) so I started painting over it. Like I didn't already have enough going on, ripping out a wall and all! Rory just sighed and said, "at least you aren't repainting the walls again." For now, I will hang it on the wall not even half-done and hope I can find more time to finish it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment