Finding reasons to smile (and documenting them) during the often chaotic whirlwind of everyday life.


Monday, January 28, 2013

1,001 Excuses and Getting Organized.

Ok, so I didn't exactly make it 365 days in a row. Dang it. I have a 1,001 excuses, some legitimate and some not. Excuse #1: The left side of my brain is constantly at battle with the right side, trying to convince me that I need to be organized (and I have this intense drive to be organized), but ultimately, my right side wins the battle and I become victim to disorganization. My ideas and intentions are great, but my implementation sucks. I love starting projects; I hate finishing them. My poor house knows this all too well. I take a million photos, but this time, I am going to try to be more organized with the project. I am also going to be more realistic and post one photo per week.

Ironically, this week my photo has to do with getting organized. This is a repurposed window turned dry erase board calendar/to-do list. I picked up some windows not knowing what I wanted to do with them, but knowing that I wanted to do something. The boys started drawing on it when I got home and I thought that was brilliant. Each of us have our own window pane and then I have one for meals, and then one for the week's calendar. I love the window enough that this just might be what gets me more organized!

Daily Routine

No comments:

Post a Comment